TITLE I: GENERAL PROVISIONS
This rules of procedure are intended to define the rules for the implementation of the Foundations Network and Institutions for the Promotion of a Culture of Peace in Africa (REFICA).
The Network is pursuing specific objectives set out in Articles 2 and 3 of Articles.
TITLE II: ACQUISITION AND PERTE OF MEMBER QUALITY
CHAPTER I: STATUTS OF MEMBERS
The Network consists of founding members, active members, honor members and sympathetic members.
Article 3: MEMBERS FUNDATOR
Founding members of the Network, foundations and research institutions participating in the Constituent General Assembly.
Article 4: ACTIVITY MEMBERS
Is an active member of any legal entity who has adhere to these articles.
Article 5: MEMBERS OF HONOR
Is a member of the honor, any natural or legal person who has made, makes or is likely to render eminent services to the Network. The Chair may nominate the member or the members of the honor.
The title of a member of the honor may also be awarded by the General Assembly to any physical or legal person who makes service or can provide eminent services to the Network.
Article 6: SYMPATHING MEMBERS
He is a sympathetic member of any of the goals pursued by the Network without having to join it.
CHAPTER II: ADHESION AND EXCLUSION
Article 7: ADHING
Any application for accession to this Association, in writing, shall be submitted to the General Assembly on the basis of such admission without having to justify its decision, whatever.
To be an active member, you must be approved by the General Assembly and have paid the right to accession.
The title of a member of the honor may be granted by the General Assembly to associations or persons who make or render services to the association.
The membership fee is fixed at 100000 francs CFA. It allows a member card.
Exceptional contributions may be requested in case of necessity.
Membership and contribution rights are not reimbursable.
Article 8: EXCLUSION
Member's quality is lost by:
TITLE III: RIGHTS AND MEMBERS
CHAPTER TWO: RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF MEMBERS
Article 9: MEMBER RIGHTS
The quality of an active member gives the following rights:
- freedom of opinion;
- the right to take part in the deliberations of the General Assembly.
Article 10: MEMBER DEVICES
Active members have the duty of:
- to pay their respective contributions;
- attend all meetings;
- respect the decisions and deliberations of the Executive Office and the General Assembly.
CHAPTER II: SANCTIONS
The failure to comply with the duties set out in Article 10 of this Rules of Procedure shall result in the following sanctions:
Article 11: FIRST DEVELOPMENT SANCTIONS
The warning and the blame are pronounced by the BE.
Article 12: SANCTIONS OF THE FIRST DEGRATE
Radiation is the source of the General Assembly.
TITLE IV: ADMINISTRATION AND FUNCTIONMENT
REFICA has the following organs:
- the General Assembly (A.G);
- the Executive Office (BE);
- the permanent secretariat
CHAPTER FIRST: GENERAL ASSEMBLY
Article 11: COMPOSITION
A.G consists of all active members. Members of the honors attend the sessions of the A.G and hear it, unless they deny it, but do not have the right to vote.
Article 12: ATTRIBUTIONS
A.G is the supreme body of the association. Its main functions are:
- determine the general policy of the Network;
- control financial policy, vote budget;
- to comment on the membership of the new members of the Network;
- fixing the rate of accession on the one hand and on the other hand the rate of annual and exceptional contributions;
- create any subsidiary body necessary for the functioning of the Network;
- elect the President and the members of the BE;
- designate members of honor;
- amend the statutes and the rules of procedure;
- take all the steps necessary to achieve the objectives of the Network;
- possibly designate the liquidators.
CHAPTER II: THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE (BE)
Article 13: COMPOSITION
The BE includes 20 members, representing the five major African regions, diasporas and non-regional regions
BE is composed as follows:
- the President;
- The Vice President;
- the Executive Secretary;
- Two Assistant Secretaries;
- the Treasurer General;
- the Deputy General Treasurer;
- Fourteen (14) members.
In the event of a radiation, resignation, death or absolute failure by one of its members, the BE has the right to complete at any time within the limits set out below unless confirmed by the next General Assembly.
Article 14: ATTRIBUTIONS
Below the assignments of the members of the BE.
The Chairman is the BE chief and as follows:
- he is the chief executive of the budget;
- he convenes the AG and the meetings of the BE and is responsible for the implementation of the deliberations and decisions taken thereto;
- he presides at all meetings and AG;
- He represents the Network in all acts of civil life and is invested in all the powers for that purpose;
- thus, he has the right to be a judge on behalf of the Network;
- he signs in conjunction with the general treasurer or fails with the Deputy General Treasurer checks on behalf of the Network;
- the President incites the network unit to ensure compliance with its texts;
- he is assisted in his task by one (1) vice president
In the event of a vacancy in the presidency, the 1st vice president convenes an extraordinary AGG for the election of a new president if the term of current term is over one year.
He is the second President in the exercise of his duties and replaces him in the event of absence or failure.
The Executive Secretary
He is the administrative administrator of the Network.
In this regard:
- he writes the minutes of the deliberations and decisions of the General Assembly and of the Executive Office meetings and the doors in the register provided for this purpose;
- he writes the correspondence of the Network;
- it ensures the archive of the association;
- he is conducting meetings;
- he is assisted in his task by two secretaries
The Treasurer General
He is the financial manager of the Network.
In this regard:
- he is responsible for the recovery of membership contributions;
- he is responsible for managing Network heritage;
- he makes any payment and deals with debt recovery;
- he holds a regular accounting of all operations performed and reports to the BE. He signs against the Network checks;
- he is assisted in his task by a deputy. It is required to provide a quarterly report to the BE.
TITLE V: CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY AND ELECTIONS
CHAPTER FIRST: ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
Article 15: ELECTOR QUALITY
As a voter, any active member of the Network
Article 16: THE PRESIDENT'S ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
Is eligible for the post of President, any member of the Network:
- good morality and good probity;
- up to date of contributions.
The election of the President and the members of the BE is made by consensus.
TITLE VI: RESOURCES
Article 18: RESOURCES COMPOSITIONS
They consist of:
- gifts and legs,
- resources paid by benefited members (liberalities resulting from philanthropic actions).
The annual contribution rate is fixed by AG.
Contributions are received by the General Treasury at no later than January 30 of the current year. .
TITLE VII: DIVISION PROVISIONS
In the event of a conflict between the members, the EIB works as a mediator to find solutions in compliance with the rules and regulations.
Each member who violates the statutory provisions and regulations are subject to the following sanctions:
- temporary suspension or exclusion.
Member's quality is lost by:
The main reasons for radiation are:
- non-payment of contributions;
- poor financial management;
- serious offenses against the apolitical character of the association.
Made and adopted in General Assembly
In Yamoussoukro, September 23, 2014