The organizers of the 3rd World Congress on Transdisciplinarity invite the Network of Foundations and Research Institutions for the Promotion of a Culture of Peace in Africa (REFICA) to participate in a two-phase global event;
- a virtual first, from October 30, 2020 to September 3, 2021, and
- one second face-to-face from November 2 to 6, 2021 in Mexico City.
The Félix Houphouët-Boigny Foundation for Peace Research is organizing in partnership with the National Network for the Well-being of Drivers (RENABEC) and the O.S.E.R (Road Safety Office) a training seminar for road transport professionals from July 22 to 24, 2020 in Yamoussoukro. This seminar will focus on the theme: "The commitment of road transport professionals in favour of security, peace and the respect of barrier measures related to the covid-19 pandemic, for a peaceful electoral environment in Côte d’Ivoire".
The Network Activities Live
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Report of the 5th Meeting of Members of the Network held on 21 September 2019 in Angola on the sidelines of the Luanda 2019 Biennale for the Culture of Peace
- Activity Report 2019
- Program of the Luanda Biennale
- DRC the six-day war in Kisangani
- Insecurity in the Masisi in Eastern DR Congo
- General Report of the Houphouet Boigny Foundation International Conference, October 20, 2018
- RAPPORT FINAL DE LA CONFERENCE FESA-UNESCO SUR LE THEME "PREVENTION DES VIOLENCES ET PROMOTION DE LA CULTURE DE LA PAIX EN PERIODE ELECTORALE EN AFRIQUE" LES 12 ET 13 DECEMBRE 2016 A LUENA EN ANGOLA
- BULLETIN DE L’UNION AFRICAINE (UA) ET DE LA CORNE DE L’AFRIQUE (HOA) du 1er juin au 31 Août 2017
- LES STATUTS DU RÉSEAU
- RAPPORT D'ACTIVITÉS 2014 - 2015 DU RÉSEAU
- RAPPORT D'ACTIVITÉS 2015 - 2016 DU RÉSEAU
The Network Meetings
You are welcome to visit the website of the Network of Foundations and Research Institutions for the Promotion of a Culture of Peace in Africa.
The Network was created at the end of the Addis Ababa meeting on September 20 and 21, 2013 with a view to "creating a continental and sustainable peace movement capable of mobilizing African States, the private sector, African artists and leaders, international organizations and regional development actors as well as NGOs and grassroots associations". It is currently composed of 44 African and non-African organizations listed here.
You will find on our website articles, publications, photos and videos concerning the promotion of the Culture of Peace on the African continent. We also keep you informed about upcoming events.